The Top 21 Social Media Career Moves of 2012
Social media moves fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it.
Ok, so this is one of our favorite times of the year at Social Fresh. We get to do a lot of wrap up posts. Many of which highlight people and companies we all might of missed the chance to congratulate at some point during the year.
(If we forgot you or someone you know who made big moves, please link them up in the comments)
1. Adam Hirsch joins Edelman Digital
Check out Social Fresh Conference 2016
as SVP, Emerging Media and Technology, previously at Mashable.
2. Chris S Penn joins Shift Communications
as Vice President Marketing of Technology, previously at What Counts.
3. Nicole D’Alonzo joins Kiehl’s, a L’Oreal company
as Global Director of Social Media, previously at Porter Novelli.
4. Dave Peck joins PayPal
as Lead Social Media Manager, previously at Fring.
5. Virginie Glaenzer joins LiveWorld
as VP of Marketing Marketing, previously at iLoop Mobile.
6. Jason Falls joins Cafepress
as Director of Digital Strategy, still at Social Media Explorer.
7. Bonin Bough joins Kraft
as Vice President of Global Media and Consumer Engagement, previously at Pepsi.
8. Adam Kmiec joins Cambpell Soup Company
as Director, Global Digital Marketing and Social Media, previously at Walgreens.
9. Justin Kistner joins Spruce Media
as Sr. Director of Product to head up product management and marketing, previously at Webtrends.
10. Shannon Paul joins Fifth Third Bancorp
as Vice President, Social Media Develop, previously at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
11. Zena Weist joins Expion
as Vice President of Strategy, previously at Edelman Digital.
12. George G Smith Jr joins Remy Cointreau USA
as Director of Digital, previously at PepsiCo.
13. Peter Kim joins R/GA
as VP Managing Director, Business Transformation, previously at Dachis Group.
14. Bob Stanke joins Minnesota Timberwolves
as Director, Interactive Services Oversees, previously at Life Time Fitness.
15. Marcy Cohen joins MasterCard Worldwide
as VP Social Media and Media Relations, previously at Sony.
16. Bryan Sise joins Twitter
as Product Marketing Manager, previously at Lithium Technologies.
17. Kyle Lacy joins ExactTarget
as Principal, Marketing Research and Development, previously at MindFrame.
18. Brandie Feuer joins Bath & Body Works
as Director of Marketing, Social and Mobile, previously at Chateau20 Interactive Agency.
19. Chuck Hemann joins WCG
as Director of Analytics, previously at Edelman Digital.
20. Dean McBeth joins Ketchum Public Relations
as SVP of Digital & Content Strategy, previously at Barton F. Graf 9000.
21. Baratunde Thurston founded Cultivated Wit
as Founder, previously at the Onion.
If we forgot you or someone that you know, apologies. Please add it in the comments!