Deciding what social marketing software to use just got a little easier with TrustRadius
Social marketing software is becoming a big business.
TrustRadius, a site for business software users to share real-world insights through in-depth reviews and networking, just announced the release of its first buyers guide for social media management software.
Based upon in-depth user reviews of 36 different SMMS products, the research team at TrustRadius has broken down the vendor landscape into seven primary use cases social media buyers are trying to address.
The below infographic outlines all the social software TrustRadius currently tracks and where they fall within their outlined use cases.
[graphic vis blog.trustradius.com]
TrustRadius also has a free report that reviews a few key concerns of social marketing software users:
- Enterprise scalability – the need from many larger, complex organizations for enterprise functionality like workflow for teams.
- Mobility – a desire to access SMMS products via mobile devices.
- Usability – SMMS users place a high emphasis on usability/ user interface.
- Integration – capabilities to tie to other systems including CRM and analytics.
- Acquisition risk/ impact – while acquisitions can bring integration benefits, they can also alter product direction
What’s really interesting about TrustRadius is their focus on quality of the reviews submitted. Every reviewer is authenticated and every review vetted before publishing. Unlike some rating sites, TrustRadius reviews are robust, averaging more than 500 words.
Most importantly, they make it really easy to access some very valuable information that’s otherwise really hard to find.