How To Attend Blogworld NYC And Level Up In Social Media
Blogworld (NYC is May 24-26, 2011) is a can’t miss social media conference every year. This is coming from someone who runs a series of social media conferences that does pretty well.
Blogworld is traditionally in Las Vegas every Fall. Next week is their first NY event. Combine one of the top social media events of the year with the advertising and marketing capital of the world, and you have a very worthwhile event.
I can tell you the content is some of the best you will see anywhere and the people who attend make this the best social media industry networking of the year.
Social Fresh is a media partner for Blogworld NYC 2011 and with that we get to give away some last-minute tickets away.
Our contest give-aways include:
- 1 Two-Day Pass
- 1 One-Day Pass
- 3 Exhibits Only Passes
- All upgradeable to higher level pass if winner wants to, they can pay the difference and change their pass
How To Enter The Contest
1. Write a blog post or make a video about one of the many Blogworld sessions (one you are looking forward to, talk about a session topic that interest you, etc?)
2. Link to SocialFresh.com and Blogworldexpo.com in that blog post
3. Leave a comment below with a link to your post
4. Deadline is Friday, May 20th at 6pm EST
Social Fresh will work with Blogworld to select the best blog posts/videos as the recipients of the 5 free tickets.
If you do not have a blog and want to enter the contest, sign up for a simple blog service such as Tumblr, Posterous or WordPress.com. Each is free and takes less than a couple of minutes to set up.
For a few suggestions on Blogworld sessions to write about, see my suggested Blogworld sessions here.