Behind The Scenes With Time Inc's Native Ad Architect #socialtoolkit
— Melanie Deziel (@mdeziel) May 8, 2015
Brought to you by:
This week, the Social Toolkit talks with Melanie Deziel, creative strategist at Time Inc., formerly of the New York Times. Melanie breaks down her focus on native advertising, optimizing Linkedin, the art of networking, her “life saver” app and a new app that provided some on-air fun.
- App of the Week: Textio, an app designed to help you remove or account for gender bias in job postings. Textio highlights problematic phrasing and makes suggestions to help you attract more — and more diverse — good candidates.
- Optimizing Linkedin Accounts
- Results others are seeing from Melanie’s assistance
- Discovering professional content via Linkedin
- How her approach to content is different than other channels
- Connecting people in her network
- Melanie’s approach to purposefully connecting her network
- Native advertising
- Where the majority of Melanie’s efforts are spent on native advertising
- Advice to small to medium sized businesses getting started in native advertising
- Crystal Knows
- This app is quickly becoming an indispensable tool for networking and engaging with new people.
- Melanie used it live on air for Yarby, and it was deadly accurate.