Working in social media is chaos. Our founder Jason Keath is known to compare working in social to riding a pony through a bouncy castle.
It’s fast paced, chaotic, and hard to keep up with. But when you get everything dialed in just right, the results can be huge.
Social Fresh is where the world’s top social media marketers go to get inspired.
Inspiration is essential to education. It is the sunlight that drives our branches to reach out further than we thought possible. It drives us to grow. To do something new.
We inspire at Social Fresh — with our top social media conferences, articles, podcasts, research, and courses.
We focus on the future of social marketing.
We work hand in hand with top social marketers from around the world, the biggest and smallest companies. Our goal is to provide best practices and networking opportunities for all businesses working to use social media to better their bottom line.
Social Fresh Conference
“I went to over 100 social media events last year and Social Fresh is a leader in the pack.” – Jay Baer
Every year content producers, brand social teams, and decision makers gather to network and learn from each other at Social Fresh Conference, the longest running conference in the social marketing industry.
“The most useful conference I’ve ever attended.” – Morgan Johnston, JetBlue
Social Fresh Conference details where the future of the social marketing industry is going. How content, social networks, and technology will impact your job and your business in the next year.
We skip the 101 content and cover as much advanced digital marketing topics as we can get to.
The Social Fresh Conference attendee has been working in social media for an average of 6+ years and nearly 70% of attendees have some budget oversight.
“ I was blown away by the content… I go to several conferences a year and this is top on the list.” – Vanessa Sain-Dieguez, Hilton Worldwide.
Jason Keath, the founder and CEO of Social Fresh, thrives on sharing big ideas with people who are excited to build something new, take chances, and make an impact.
Jason’s roots in the creative arts gave him the foundation and mindset to tackle the challenges of the social media industry with enthusiasm. As a keynote speaker and analyst, he regularly presents to audiences all over the world who are curious about digital marketing, creativity, and how to make organizations more innovative.
In 2008, the Social Fresh organization was born out of Jason’s efforts to curate the smartest voices in online marketing. Today, as CEO of Social Fresh, Jason organizes the annual conference, hosts the Social Toolkit Podcast, oversees blog and social content from SocialFresh.com, and publishes the weekly Social Fresh Tip, a social media email newsletter.
Past Social Fresh Conferences:
- Charlotte – Monday, August 24, 2009
- Social Fresh Cruise — Miami / Cancun, 2009
- Nashville – Monday, January 11, 2010
- Tampa – Monday, February 8 2010
- Portland, OR – Monday, March 29, 2010
- St. Louis – Monday, April 19, 2010
- Charlotte – Monday, August 23, 2010
- Atlanta – Monday, November 8, 2010
- Social Fresh Cruise — New Orleans / Cancun, 2010
- Tampa – Mon-Tues, February 21-22, 2011
- Charlotte – Tues-Wed, September 6-7, 2011
- Baltimore – Tues-Wed, November 29-30, 2011
- Social Fresh East (Tampa) – Mon-Tues, Feb. 6-7, 2012
- Social Fresh West (San Diego) – Thur-Fri, Sept. 27-28, 2012
- Social Fresh East (Tampa) – Thur-Fri, Apr. 18-19, 2013
- Social Fresh West (San Diego) – Thur-Fri, Aug. 22-23, 2013
- Social Fresh East 2014 (Orlando) – July 16-18, 2014
- Social Fresh West 2014 (San Diego) – Sept. 28-30, 2014
- Social Fresh 2015 (Tampa) – Sept. 23-25, 2015 (RECAP)
- Social Fresh 2016 (Orlando) – Aug. 18-21, 2016
- Innovation Congress (NYC) – July 18-19, 2017
- Social Fresh 2017 (Orlando) – Dec. 8-9, 2017
- Social Fresh 2018 (Orlando) – Dec. 5-7, 2018
- Social Fresh 2019 (Orlando) – Nov. 13-15, 2019