Social Fresh Conference is the longest running social marketing conference, hosting 17 conferences since 2009, in 10 cities. Social Fresh attendees have been working in social media for over 6 years, on average.
The conference sees a large number of serious marketers, including influential content producers and decision makers (nearly 70% of attendees control a marketing budget). Attendees return year after year for high level content and some of the best networking in the industry.
Social Fresh 2016 will be August 18th-21st in Orlando, FL at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort. Grab your ticket here.
What others say:
- “The most useful conference I’ve ever attended.” – Morgan Johnston, JetBlue
- “Social Fresh conference honestly is one that I ALWAYS learn from and love being part of whenever I can.” – CC Chapman
- “I went to over 100 social media events last year and Social Fresh is a leader in the pack.” – Jay Baer
- “The best conference around.” – Matt Knell, About.com
- “ I was blown away by the content… I go to several conferences a year and this is top on the list.” – Vanessa Sain-Dieguez, Hilton Worldwide
- Ranked as the top social media conference – by Buffer
- “One of the most advanced social media events you can attend” – Mashable
Social Fresh conferences host 500+ top social marketers at each conference and thousands more online through hashtagged conversations and a highly shared livestream. In fact, every Social Fresh Conference becomes a trending topic on Twitter.
We continue to work hand in hand with the top social marketers in the industry to provide training, resources, and networking opportunities for all businesses working to use social media to better their bottom line.
CEO and Founder of Social Fresh, Jason Keath, a social media speaker and analyst, first founded Social Fresh in 2008 as he began to plan the first Social Fresh Conference in Charlotte, NC.
Inspire + Create
Inspiration is essential to education. It is the sunlight that drives our branches to reach out further than we thought possible. It drives us to grow.
We inspire on SocialFresh.com with articles and resources. We challenge our audience to connect our daily marketing inspiration to their own creative campaigns.
Want to help us? Or just get in touch?
- Sponsor Social Fresh
- Attend our next conference
- Sign-up for our daily social media newsletter SMCurrent